Monday, June 8, 2015

A Post of Pix

Hi Family and Friends - 

No post this week. Here are some pix. Happy Birthday to my dad. I love you so, so, so, much.  


The above photo is when I went to the Arlington Cemetery. Comment from my June 1st blog entry explains the photo. 

"Oh, also, on Saturday, we went to the Arlington National Cemetery to pick up dried up flowers that they placed on the graves for Memorial Day. There is such a special spirit there and I loved taking care of the graves. I was able to visit one of my dearest friend's sons, Christian Pike, who was killed in combat 2 years ago.  His mom used to live in Franconia but she is moving. I promised her I would visit Christian's grave. I am so grateful I found him!" 





Love,

Sister Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS