Monday, October 19, 2015

Union Station, Chipotle, Hair Styles and More

Hey Everyone!

We just got back from D.C. and the weather was so beautiful! I got to go on an exchange with the one and only SISTER TESCHER to meet up with JEYBEN for a "Chipotle Fiesta" at Union Station. Ohhh and it happened to be his 1 month anniversary of being a member of our church.



One month of the Holy Ghost and eating Chipotle? Spoiled he is. 
Veronica is doing really well. We have met with her 3 times and she is not letting anything stop her. She was supposed to get baptized last Saturday and was kinda down about it but looked at us and said, "At least my baptism isn't cancelled! It's just postponed". She's a rockstar. She went to a formal convention for her major (it was on campus) and Sister Waldron did her hair. It looked so beautiful. 

Sister Waldron working her magic. 

Sister Waldron and I have had so much success in this area. Crazy that she goes home in 10 days. Ahhhhh it's gonna be hard leaving her! We have taught so much and are really working hard.

We went to the Washington D.C. Temple Visitor's Center with Jordan and watched the Joseph Smith movie. We were a mess. Ever since I was 11 years old, that movie has killed me. "Praise to the Man" on the bagpipes? Kills me.

Sister Waldron and I drive an average of 80 miles a day here. It's ridiculous. But I like driving the car, so it's been good for me. Builds character.

We've been seeing great potential here and it's exciting to see. 

My scripture this week D&C 18:10 

"Remember the worth of souls is great in the sight of God."

Love that scripture so much...I think we all forget that sometimes; I know certainly do. I think I rob myself of self-worth and I need to stop.


God loves us all. Simple statement but it's true.

xoxo

Sister Kelly


Hair twins :) also, Elder Rasband's face is priceless. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS