Monday, September 28, 2015

A Week of Remembering

My new friends: Sister Waldron, Veronica and Barbara Parker

Hello Everyone!

The flu decided to pay a visit to Sister Kelly this week.

I died.

I was so out of it, that one night in my prayers...instead of saying "Dear Heavenly Father"...I said, "Dear Sister Waldron"  !!!

So I really can't remember this week BUT - 


 - I do remember the fact that Veronica is getting baptized hopefully on October 17th. She bought a baptism dress and everything. She has even invited people to attend her baptismal service. She is so so excited!

 - I also remember going to General Women's Conference this past Saturday evening. We met President Ezra Taft Benson's (a former prophet in our church) daughter, Beverly Parker. She came up to us and said, "I love those badges you're wearing!" Then we started talking. Sister Parker then talked to 
Veronica at the conference, and now, she is coming to Veronica's baptism. So pretty much...President Benson's daughter is coming to our investigator's baptism....how cool is that?

 - And I remember and know for a fact that my companion, Sister Waldron, is a saint. Not only has she cooked for me this past week, she even changed my humidifier. #truelove #mamawaldron

 - I will always remember that this week, I finished the Book of Mormon again. Yippee! I recently read Mormon 8 and 9 and just loved it. 


New favorite scripture: 

"For the eternal purposes of the Lord shall roll on, until all His promises shall be fulfilled."

Don't you just love that?

May we all remember that the Lord has a deep plan for us...one that spans out through eternity.

xoxo Sister Kelly




This pic is for Meredith. 

Sister Kelly is not feeling well.    

Lunch with our wonderful senior missionary couple. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS